FLUXO US-1 – Ultrasonic Couplant – Powder Form
- Powder to be mixed with water to obtain a Yellow Fluorescent gel
- Typical concentration: 40 grams per liter, but a thinner gel can be obtained by reducing the powder content to a minimum of 10 grams per liter.
- Temperature Operating Range: 0°C to 50°C
- Can be used for all surface
- Non-toxic and safe for the environment
- FLUXO US-1 incorporates corrosion inhibitors / wetting agent / fluorescent tracer
- Packaging: 1kg
- High performance glycerin free ultrasonic couplant that is compatible with most materials.
- Excellent corrosion inhibition on all materials.
- No glycerin as required for carbon fiber composites.
- Uncolor gel – Medium viscosity.
- Can be used for all application – ideal for aerospace application.
- Conform to: RCCM Code – Tome III – MC2133.
- High performance ultrasonic couplant that is compatible with most materials.
- Nuclear grade (Low in Sulphur & Halogens < 200ppm).
- Blue gel – Medium viscosity.
- Can be used for all application – ideal for nuclear application.
- Conform to: RCCM Code – Tome III – MC2133, ASME Boiler & Pressure Vessel Code – Article 4 (T-433 & T-533).
Properties of FLUXO US-3 / FLUXO US-9
- Water based
- Slow drying – stable in time for UT Inspection
- Remains in place on vertical and overhead surfaces.
- Water soluble – Easy to remove
- Odourless – Not toxic
- NON DANGEROUS product – Environment and operator friendly.
- Contact with skin and clothes: indifferent
- Processing temperature: 0°C to +80 °C
- Packaging: 250mL / 2.5L / 10L
- All batches supplied with inspection certificate.